Saturday, 9 April 2011

Merry Christmas!

No I have not gone mad, fear not.   This morning while looking for something completely different I bumped into a pro Islamic website called "Is Xmas Evil".   Although the website itself is pretty standard "join my religion" stuff the authors version of the 12 days of Christmas made me snort pepsi through my nose with laughter.  While I mostly get socks for  Christmas this is apparently what this gentleman believes is the typical Christmas holiday in modern Britain.



On the 1st day of christmas my true love gave to me an S....T....D.
On the 2nd day debt
On the 3rd rape
On the 4th teenage pregnancy
Followed By An Abortion
Raves
Claiming God Has A Son
  • Blasphemy
  • Exploitation
  • Promiscuity
  • Night Clubs
  • Crime
  • Paedophilia
  • Paganism
  • Domestic Violence
  • Homelessness
  • Alcohol
  • Drugs...

Well I have to say that this is busy Christmas even for me and to be honest I mostly spend my time having a light drinky with my family, ferrying my son to his mums and his extended family and gently furring my arteries up through the medium of large quantities of roasted meats. If you are thinking about conversion to Islam ( I hear they have rayguns now! click here to find out more) or even creating your own twelve days of Christmas I recommend a trip to the website, click here.  

Talking about religious extremism in general I am pleased to report that it's bloody everywhere.  In a small town like mine the Muslamic population are quite normal really and spend most of their time working their arses off in local restaurants and having a very keen interest in cricket (actually one group in particular have been incredibly generous in the past to local charities).  Other faith communities however are positively crawling with nutters, extremist evangelicals who believe that they can turn fillings into gold and reverse the menopause, radical members of new religions who pour honey over their naked breasts on cliff tops at midnight, book burners, hidden cults who have somehow wheedled their way into political influence and large groups of men who bare their nipples to each other for jollies.   None of these things are made up.   

To finish I thought we could all cheer up and listen to this nice young man proving that ginger people have souls.


No comments:

Post a Comment